I am Renato Athaydes.
This is my personal website.
It was created using only HTML/CSS and Magnanimous,
a static website generator that I wrote myself.
Here you’ll find blog posts I wrote and links to some of my programming side projects.
Recent blog posts
Most popular blog posts
- 24 Feb 2019, 10:42 PM - Fearless concurrency: how Clojure, Rust, Pony, Erlang and Dart let you achieve that.
- 09 Jun 2018, 8:18 AM - A 7MB native-image Java app that runs in 30ms and uses only 4MB of RAM!
- 05 May 2018, 6:35 PM - Building a mobile frontend for a Go application using Flutter
- 10 Dec 2017, 10:24 PM - Announcing RawHTTP - a JVM library for handling raw HTTP
- 21 Oct 2017, 4:42 PM - Say no to Electron! Using JavaFX to write a fast, responsive desktop application
- 21 Oct 2017, 7:27 PM - Kotlin’s hidden costs - Benchmarks
- 21 Jan 2017, 6:49 PM - 4 free ways to hot-swap code on the JVM
- 30 Sep 2015, 8:32 PM - Groovy - REST client without using libraries
- 23 Mar 2013, 1:17 PM - Hybrid programming languages: will they take off?
All blog posts
Please visit my GitHub repositories.
With time, I will add a summary of my favourite side projects here.